- Dispersal Point and other Air Poems (1942)
- The Grass Grew All Round (1942), poems
- Beyond This Disregard (1943), poems
- South of Forty (1943), poems
- Who Only England Know (1943)
- Ten Summers: Poems 1933-1943 (1944)
- Almanack of Hope: Sonnets (1944)
- Air Force Poetry (1944) anthology editor with Henry Treese.
- Flight above Cloud (1944), poems
- The Air Battle of Malta (1944) HMSO information books.
- Atlantic Bridge (1945) HMSO information books (anonymously)
- World Still There (1945)
This and three others were included in the 1944 anthology of air force poetry. Others, like Air Gunner, reflect on how war requires boys to be men.
Personal information can be found at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Pudney, and on the War Poets Association site http://www.warpoets.org/conflicts/ww2/pudney/
I will write later on this factual progress-of-war books for HMSO on the Atlantic Bridge, and Defence of Malta. Who Only England Know is a diary/logbook of RAF war experience over the Mediterranean and in Africa.